Detecting signs of ageing before they occur
Harley Street, London
Visia facial analysis is an advanced technology which uses live image overlay to capture images of your face and skin to identify signs of ageing. These signs are not visible to the human eye but are either on or beneath the skin’s surface.
Spotting signs of ageing early provides a wonderful opportunity to target the concerns raised before they begin to show. It’s an intelligent and informed way to approach ageing particularly as Visia facial analysis is so comprehensive. Multi-spectral imaging evaluates the health and appearance of your skin based on 8 criteria – read on to discover more.
L’Atelier expertise and excellence
- A team with years of experience in aesthetic treatments
- Committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for new, cutting-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Discreet location in the heart of London’s most renowned medical district
Introducing the very latest Visia facial analysis
We use the most advanced Visia facial analysis technology at L’Atelier. The 7th-generation system uses IntelliFlash®, cross-polarised and UV lighting to record and measure skin conditions. The UV photography provides the most comprehensive data available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores). It also allows us to see spider veins, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and acne far more clearly than ever before.
The system images 8 criteria including spots, wrinkles, texture, pores, UV spots, brown spots, red areas and porphyrins. This provides an incredible insight into your skin and enables us to suggest treatments that will prevent the problems we can see forming from actually happening.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Knowing your Truskin Age® which reflects your overall skin condition for comparison against your actual age
- Understanding how your skin compares to others of the same age and skin type from the world’s largest skin-feature database
- Seeing how your skin will age over the next 5 to 7 years with the Ageing Simulation feature
- Determining your skin type