Is there some aspect of your appearance you wish you could change? Perhaps you’ve started to notice lines and wrinkles forming, or facial sagging that you wish you could reverse, but you’re not sure how to go about it? We can help.
Our aesthetics clinic is based in Harley Street in London and we help our clients overcome a wide variety of skin complaints, weight problems and a lack of energy. Do you think you might benefit from one or two of the treatments we offer? Here is an overview of the most common face and body complaints we can resolve.
- Unhappy with the shape of your nose: We offer a non-invasive form of rhinoplasty using dermal fillers.
- Sagging jawline: Our unique J lift has been developed by one of our own practitioners and involves administering a combination of Botox and dermal fillers. An 8 point lift can be applied more generally; to where lift is needed in each individual. A silhouette thread lift will produce a longer lasting, but similar effect.
- Forehead wrinkles stretching either horizontally across the forehead, or vertically (between the eyebrows): Anti wrinkle injections containing Botox should smooth the wrinkles over.
- Thinning skin under the eyes, a drooping nose tip, crows feet and nasolabial lines or marionette lines: The hyaluronic acid content of dermal filler injections will add a naturally youthful-looking volume to the skin and make the necessary alterations.
- Lips which lack volume: Lip fillers are dermal fillers of a very smooth consistency. They can plump up your lips, change their shape and alter proportions.
- You have a skin blemish, fine lines and wrinkles, or sun damage you’d like removed: During your consultation with our practitioner, you’ll discuss whether a skin peel, or microneedling will suit you better.
- You have prominent thread veins: We can provide sclerotherapy to eliminate thread veins.
- You’re run down and lacking in energy: You might benefit from an IV vitamin boost to re-energise you.
- You want to find out about your body’s individual make up: We offer DNA and genetics testing, as well as provide bespoke fitness and nutritional advice.
Our treatment is bespoke. We tailor it to suit our individual clients because we recognise that what makes one of our clients look and feel great may not work as well for others. We want to provide you with optimal results first time.
Are you ready to turn back the clock and discover the best version of you? Please give our reception team a call to book a consultation. We look forward to working with you to increase your body confidence and help you feel more healthy and more attractive.