Fresher, Bolder, Beautiful
Harley Street, London
Platelet-Rich-Plasma Therapy, or the vampire facial, soared to popularity with the likes of Kim Kardashian beings fan of the treatment. It sounds scientific and almost scary, but it’s a way of recycling totally natural components of our body and, more specifically, our blood.
The vampire facial harnesses the natural healing powers of our platelets locked in our blood serum which naturally stimulate tissue healing and new collagen production. This provides you with a youthful, firmer, glowing look and works especially well on premature wrinkles, sun damage, or tired-looking skin.
The platelets in our blood help to stimulate new production of collagen, elastin, antioxidants, and hydrating properties.
Our prices start from £450.
L’Atelier expertise and excellence
- A team with years of experience in aesthetic treatments
- Committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for new, cutting-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Discreet location in the heart of London’s most renowned medical district
4 Steps To Naturally Refreshed Skin
1) Venipucture – A small amount of blood is drawn to extract the platelets from.
2) Isolation – The blood is placed in a centrifuge to separate and isolate the platelets from the rest of the blood
3) Injection – Your face is then punctured by a small needle similar to those of dermal fillers to inject the platelets directly under the skin.
4) Recovery – Allow a few days for redness to recede and say hello to freshly invigorated skin.
This treatment is not suitable for those with a history of blood clotting or bleeding disorders, but L’Atelier Aesthetics London do offer an Iron Clinic for those with iron deficiencies.