Restore radiance with a revolutionary ingredient
Harley Street, London
The Perfect Peel is an advanced and groundbreaking treatment that can help to improve skin’s texture and tone, reduce hyperpigmentation and enlarged pores and boost collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.* What sets this peel apart is that it’s the first ever to be based on glutathione – the ultimate antioxidant.
This exceptionally potent active ingredient is quickly becoming renowned as the answer to premature wrinkling. It penetrates deep into the skin’s cellular level where it targets oxidant damage. Glutathione is produced naturally by our bodies, but levels deplete as we get older due to the natural ageing process, sun and pollutant exposure and environmental stress. Proven to reverse the metabolism of melanin (skin’s pigment), it’s able to lighten dark pigmentations and is suitable for all skin types.*
An in-clinic chemical peel, this revolutionary treatment is performed by medically-trained professionals and is blended with 5 acids, vitamins and minerals. You can read more about its unique formulation below. Skin looks younger, healthier and clearer in just 1 week and the treatment takes just 15 minutes.*
To secure a consultation with L’Atelier Aesthetics a deposit is required of £50, refunded against treatment.
L’Atelier expertise and excellence
- A team with years of experience in aesthetic treatments
- Committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for new, cutting-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Discreet location in the heart of London’s most renowned medical district
A unique peel formulation
The Perfect Peel is different to its peers as it’s based on glutathione. As the ultimate antioxidant, this powerful active ingredient has never been used in a peel before.
Glutathione targets premature wrinkling and is blended with kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol, and several minerals and vitamins (including vitamin C). The ingredients target numerous skin concerns:
- Kojic acid is a powerful lightening agent which boosts collagen and elastin production for brighter, tighter skin*
- TCA, phenol and retinoic acid help to smooth and reduce wrinkles while treating pigment problems*
- Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation
Each ingredient is powerful alone – but results are even more outstanding when used in combination in The Perfect Peel.*