Feel fresher and drier
Harley Street, London
Perspiration is a natural response when our body temperature increases (whether that’s due to our environment, exercise or illness). Some people experience this kind of excessive sweating without the stimuli. This is a condition known as hyperhidrosis that can affect the armpits, hands, feet and face. It’s a relatively common condition that impacts on everyday life causing embarrassment, stress and anxiety.
Wrinkle reduction may not seem like an obvious route to take, but it can be extremely effective in resolving excessive sweating. Our team is highly experienced in treating hyperhidrosis in this way with results lasting for several months.
Prices from £500
L’Atelier expertise and excellence
- A team with years of experience in health and aesthetic treatments
- Committed to evidence-based technologies while leading the way for new, cutting-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Discreet location in the heart of London’s most renowned medical district
Understanding the signs of hyperhidrosis
Although excessive sweating is physically harmless, it can cause anxiety and even depression. If you feel that excessive sweating is having an impact on your everyday life, then considering treatment options including wrinkle reduction is worthwhile. We can talk through the signs of hyperhidrosis during your consultation, but the following are common symptoms:
- Avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands
- Spending more time coping with excessive sweating such as showering more or changing your clothes
- Avoiding exercise because you’re worried it will make sweating worse
- Struggling with driving or using a computer keyboard